The new moon is a great time to begin new things, whether this a new job, relationship or a new project! It’s the perfect time for manifesting things you desire and is often a time of higher energy levels.
So if you’ve been contemplating starting a new blog, taking up a new hobby or asking that person you’ve had your eye on for a while for a (zoom!) date, then the new moon is a great time to start.
The new moon is a great time to sow seeds, make plans, and make things happen! But first you need to prepare your physical space energetically.
Prepare your physical environment for the new moon
- Wash your windows to help you see the world more clearly
- Organise your desk
- Tidy up any loose ends – give any borrowed items back, tidy away paperwork, empty bins
- Buy yourself some fresh flowers
- Light a candle or put on a himalayan salt lamp or some fairy lights for extra light
- Fling open the windows if appropriate and let some fresh air in
- If your home needs clearing energetically, smudge with sage (NOT if pregnant or epileptic)
- Dust and vacuum the floors, make your house/flat sparkle
- Cleanse your crystals and reprogramme them
Decide what you would like to attract into your life
In your journal, list what you would like to attract into your life. If there is anything you’ve been meaning to do or get, write it on the list! Now pick just one or two main things to concentrate on for this month.
Now map out steps as to how to get from where you currently are to where you’d like to be. Take one small step towards that end goal. Note any resources you need to gather and any help you might need in order to achieve your end goal.
Each day take another small positive action until your goal is completed. Writing the steps out can help you to visualise what you need to do in order to achieve your goals. It can also help you be able to track the progress you’ve made.
Time to take action!
The key to remember when manifesting what you desire is that you need to give it a bit of a helping hand! If you want a new job, write or polish up your CV and submit it to job search sites, if you’re hoping to win the lottery, go buy a ticket!
If it’s a new car that you’ve got your eye on, take it for a test drive, figure out how much the repayments are going to be etc.
Treat yourself like a goddess
Pour yourself a bath and add in some goddess bath salts. Make sure you have clean sheets on your bed and that your room has been aired thoroughly during the day so it feels like a sanctuary.
To make the bath salts
(Suitable for adults who are NOT pregnant)
To 30ml of Sweet Almond Oil add:
- 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil,
- 2 drops of Jasmine essential oil
- 2 drops of Black Pepper oil
- If you are allergic to nuts please use GRAPESEED oil instead of Sweet Almond oil
Add the oil mix with 3-4 handfuls of epsom salts and stir well. Pack into clean, dry, screw topped jars and write on them what is in the blend.
Mix some bath salts into your bath and swish to disperse.
When in the bath relax and close your eyes and enjoy the aroma of the bath salts and the warmth of the water. Have a towel warming on the radiator ready for when you get out. After towelling yourself dry massage some good quality moisturiser or foot balm into your feet.
To find out when the next new moon is click here.
Sarah Cooper is a Reflexologist, Reiki Master Practitioner, Aromatherapist and Writer based in Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, England.
To Book: https://sarahcooperreflexology.as.me
Follow me on Social Media